Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Quills at the Lakeside


Pattern:
Dragon by Louise Sarrazin (no safe link; long time in my digital library)

Started: book - on hold via Libby app 7/6/22; hold came in July 9th and started reading same day
project - August 16, 2022

Finished: book - July 20th
project - August 17, 2022

Made for: Q&S 7/undetermined at this time massive dragon project

Yarn: Bernat Premium (100% acrylic; 360 yds/329m = 198g
  • 40g of "58003 Dark Gray Heather" (started with 113g; ended with 73g) = 72.7 yds
Needle size: 4.0mm (US 6)

Notes & Photos:
I have to find a quick project for this as there's no way to finish my original project in time. I love it and will finish it, just not in the timeframe I have left.

I have two washcloth patterns by Louise Sarrazin (in my seemingly bottomless Adobe files) that feature dragons. One of them would definitely fit the bill for my project. I think I made one of them ages ago for H's birthday. If I found enough dragon patterns, maybe I could put together an afghan for her together eventually... 🤔 After I get everything else I want to do that is!! 😂

August 17: Done 😊 My charcoal dragon is done

No comments:

Post a Comment