Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Shamrocks & Stones


Pattern:
in my head

Started: June 4, 2022

Finished: June 14, 2022

Made for: demo piece of double-knitting for photo tutorial

Yarn: Bernat Premium (100% acrylic; 360yds/329m = 198g; worsted weight)
  • ?g of "Fresh Green" (started w/ 134g; ended w/ ?g) = ? yds
  • ?g of "58003 Dark Gray Heather" (started w/ 138g; ended w/ ?g) = ? yds
Total Yardage: 

Needle size: 3.75mm/US 

Hook size (cast-on): 3.5mm/US 4-E

Notes & Photos:
June 4: I've been playing about wondering what to do as a small piece for my photo tutorial to go with my Hornpipe Bag. I finally toyed out this little shamrock pair which I'll repeat once to give a sort of square for my purposes. I have green and gray yarns in worsted weight which should make my tutorial easy to see. I hope anyway. 

later (4:36am): About a quarter through the "square" itself (I don't think it'll actually turn out square) and time to call it a night 🥱

June 14: Done the base :) And that ends the set up for the photo tutorial, which means this project is done. I'll set things up to take the step by step photos later today, and I think by this evening the tutorial should be up on the blog. Which means HB will go into testing tomorrow or Thursday. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment