Saturday, May 28, 2022

Memories of Table Mountain


Pattern: none; from my head

Started: May 19, 2022

Finished: May 28, 2022

Made for: Thunderbird HC/ photo-tutorial sample

Yarn: Bernat Premium (100% acrylic; 
  • ??g of "Sky Blue" = ???yds
  • ??g of "Fresh Green" = ???yds
Total yardage: 

Needle/Hook size: 3.75mm/US 5 and a 3.5mm/US 4 hook for the cast-on

Notes & Photos:
May 11: The T-birds are taking us to South Africa for their House Challenge this year. In specific, to Table Mountain and Cape Town. I have no clue what to do for this.

May 12: Using my old fallback - I've come up with a double-knit chart with the silhouette of Table Mountain (and its attendant mountains) on one side and abstract waves on the other. I'll knit it in blue and green. Anyway! Here's my reference photo of Table Mountain:

May 19: I think it's about time to get this started!

May 28: And now it's done 😊 I think it turned out pretty good. A knitted postcard as it were.

No comments:

Post a Comment